Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ok, I've Missed A Few...

Hi! It's really hard to do this every day- especially on the weekends. There is just not enough time in the day. And to be honest, after spending the day from hell at work on the computer, I really have been avoiding it at home. Seems I have ulnar nerve damage in both hands. Don't ask me what that is-- all I know is that my hands hurt REALLY BAD. All the time. Kinda really sucks.

So, what's going on here. Baby girl's getting ready to move out. Her room, and most of the upstairs is packed to the brim with boxes. She moves out on the holiday weekend- which is the same weekend as my birthday. Happy birthday to me. NOT! I know I should be happy about this, it's time, she's ready but it's a huge change for me. And as many of the nearest and dearest to my heart will tell you, I don't do change well. That is totally such an understatement.

Getting ready for the holidays. Making lots of stuff, which is really hard considering I have Ulnar nerve damage, whatever the heck that is. But I have to make stuff. It's like hard wired in me to create. Create lots of stuff. I'm making lots of presents, because, I like making things for people. It's more personal. And I'm making a Christmas quilt (photos coming)- but that probably won't get done since it's for me, and things for me tend to take a back seat to eberything else. (I wonder how unhealthy that is?) So, look for photos of everything. One of the things I'm really excited about is the painting I'm going to do for Steph. Ican't wait.

Guess I can start getting excited about having a room in the house where I can leave all my artwork spread around and not have to worry about putting it up....
until next time ( maybe tomorrow?)
TC

No comments: