Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 3- Rampant Emotions

Hi. Today's been a rough day. Started out with the people in my house ignoring and bitching at me. Not a good way to start any day. Proceeded on to work and all the tension there. It's not a stretch to say I really dislike my job- for lots of reasons- but right now the tension is so thick...

Then- I tore a hole in my pants-- way to go ace. I would post a photo but then the whole Internet- or at least the people who read this- up to like 1500+- would see my fat rear end. So, that's just not gonna happen.

Then home again. I had cooked in the crock pot, and was planning a nice evening- had the materials so I could work on the bulletin- thus freeing up my Thursday evening- hey, maybe I could see that beau of mine BUT I got some unsettling news. While it's good news on one hand, I'm really sad about it one the other. My daughter is moving out.

I repeat...MY DAUGHTER IS MOVING OUT. While a part of me is glad to see her at this crossroad of life a HUGE part of me is just not ready for it. I am very sad. There is no other way to describe it right now. I'm sure the sadness won't last. And I'm sure I will find lots of things to use her room for. Like a art/reading/office. Among other things. And she's not taking the dogs- which makes me happy. I would be one sad pup, pun intended, if she and the pups left at the same time.

But right now I'm just sad. Tomorrow will be different. I hope.

Pray for us, pray for her and her new start on life. She's had a good foundation- she's a good kid, i.e. young adult, and she's ready for this. But mom's struggling...

No comments: