Thursday, November 5, 2009

Meet Flappie


Anybody have one of these? It's my virtual pet at work. The premise is that you feed it- the chicken leg, play with it- the smiley face, and discipline it- when needed- the !!, make it take naps- the zz's- and someday it will grow into something. Not sure what.

Let me just tell you about my vp. He's 34 today, well yesterday really, but hey- he made it to 34. My record was 29 before this, but my boss killed him when I was on vacation. Poor Flaps. He was missed...so I revived him. But I think we have a problem...see, he's lived his whole life in the dark., as evidenced by the stars in the background. He's supposed to live just like us, daylight and dark. But he doesn't.

So, I've come to the strong conclusion that my Flappie is a vampire. It's the only reason I can think of that he lives in the dark. Well, another reason could be that my mac at work is just a piece of garbage, and won't update his status. But it's nicer to think that he's (it's?) a vampire on some level.

I know. So random. Still sad- see yesterday's post. Trying to look on the bright side. Trying to smile.
Flappie makes me smile.
Blessings and love,
TC

No comments: