Friday, October 5, 2007

No great title for this one!





Hi! Nothing really to talk about tonight- just got back from taking more photos and wanted to share some of them. Perhaps I'll have some deep thoughts or such later- but right now it's enough that it's finally Friday- TGIF! God is good.

Ok- gotta love the sad puppy dog eyes- this is the "queen"of the house, Trixie- she really just tolerates we mere mortals.
The sunset was a blessing from God, the view from my kitchen window. I enjoy how the sky lights up the chimney cap, adding texture to the color (it's easier to see in a larger image). The middle one is from some center downtown by the square. I love the colors- again easier to see larger.

I'm really starting to get into this- and have added a new camera to my wish list. So, we'll see, but it's pretty far down the list, behind all the new mac stuff that I really, really want. Have you seen the new IMAC's- beauty in the simplicity- Apple really does get it right!
In Christ's peace...

No comments: