Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mini Vaca

Autumn talking to her new friend

Such a happy girl

My girls
Just got back from a mini vacation to Gatlinburg with my girls. I haven't been there in 30 years. God, when did I get so old? Last time I was there was on a senior trip with Lori, Sharon and Sharon's sister- whose name I can't remember for the life of me. Good times then, good times now. I truly treasured the time I spent with Steph and Autumn. My daughter is such a great mom. It's neat seeing how much her daughter loves her, and she loves her daughter. Autumn is such a good baby- what a blessing to everyone. She said momma for the first time while we were there. I wish I could have gotten it on video. It was so cool.
I was surprised at what a tourist trap Gatlinburg was. I guess I shouldn't have been. There's not a whole lot to do there except shop. I should rephrase that- there's not a whole lot to do there when you have a 7 month old along except shop. I'm not a shopper- in fact, I'm one of those rare women that hate to shop. But overall it was an awesome trip, just spending the time with my girls.
Until next time...

No comments: