Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Letters to God, day 1

2 Peter 1:8
For if these things are yours and abound, you will neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our lord Jesus Christ.
- Faith
- Virtue
- Knowledge
- Self control
- Perserverance
- Godliness
- Kindness
- Love

This is about re-finding my faith. relearning to believe. Learning how to get back into a real relationship with God, and with myself. Finding myself and relearning to dream. Not letting darkness rule me and my life. Finding hope. Believing once again in the power of prayer and how it can and does change lives. Learning that I matter to God and that I should matter to myself. Learning to not be afraid.
Lord, I know you're there. I just need help remembering that.

Today's affirmation- I matter. To God, to my family and to me.
and to my girly! Love this face.

No comments: