Thursday, January 5, 2012

Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly With My God

This was my motto for yesterday. It might just well be my motto for today also. My place of employment has been challenging lately- well, for quite a while now- to say the least. The negativity in that place is overwhelming. It sucks the life out of you/me. I have a hard time dealing with it. I'm trying not to get sucked into it. I just don't understand how people can be so negative. It's just not worth it. White Castle's (Premium Cincy food, lol)  used to put a saying on their packages, something about how many muscles it takes to frown verses smile. I don't remember the number, but it was a whole lot more to frown than smile. I would imagine that the same principle applies to negativity- that it's easier on a person to be positive than negative.

So, I'm just trying to get thru it. I'm praying the job market loosens up and something breaks. Until then...

The only way we'll ever stand
Is on our knees with lifted hands
Make us courageous
Lord, make us courageous

Seek justice
Love mercy
Walk humbly with your God

In the war of the mind
I will make my stand
In the battle of the heart
And the battle of the hand


More Lights-a happy thing!
Until next time...

No comments: