Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Not Sure What To Do With Myself...


It's kinda strange that school starts next week... and I'm not enrolled. It's been a long haul. And truth be told, I'm a little lost with all this time. The summer hasn't gone quite as I imagined it would. I thought I would have lots of time to work on all the art projects I've started but not had time with being in school to finish...but that hasn't happened yet. I thought Richard and I would spend bunches more time together than we've been able to do when school is in session... but we've seen each other less than when I was in school (at least I think that's the case). I wish I could figure out all the reasons that I haven't done the things I thought I would, or spent the time the way I thought but I think it boils down to...I've been really lazy. Not that being lazy is a bad thing. And I guess if I asked other people about it they might not agree, but I feel really lazy. I guess I can say I took the summer off.
But now it's time to get back on the ball. Get involved in more activities. Spend more time with the loved ones, and quit being such a introvert. Jump back into the design/art projects. Get the website up and the portfolio together. Freelance. Dream. Explore. Pray.
Anyone interested in helping hold me accountable to my dreams, desires, wishes and goals? I need all the help I can get...

The image above is one of the few projects I've completed this summer. It's a quad-panel display for church. Not sure why but the color comes across as orange when it's really a purplish blue. Oh well. It's been fun. I hope to install it this weekend.
Blessings,
TC

No comments: