Saturday, August 22, 2009

The New Deck





How awesome is this? Compliments of my son and brother- and has only cost me 400.00. What a deal. It's huge. Spans 2 sides of my house. Love it. Now if I could just get the bugs to leave me alone long enough to enjoy it.
Let me tell you how peaceful it is to sit out here in the morning while I get my caffeine fix. I am so blessed. Still needs latice, and then stained, but it's a work in progress.
I almost don't recognize my house. In the last 2 years we've put on new siding, installed new windows and doors, had a roof put on, "got" a new kitchen and laundry room and some other, minor stuff. Love it. There's still a bunch of work to be done on the inside- all cosmetic, with the exception of the bathroom remodel, but it's coming along. Wish Lori could see it. I like to think she can.

No comments: