Friday, April 10, 2009

Newest Member of the Family


Say hi to Madi- the newest addition to the household. Let me just tell you- it is like having a baby in the house- she needs to be fed on a schedule, taken out at specific times, and generally loved like a baby. Last night I was up later than usual, and the "poor thing" kept crying at me-- she wanted to go to bed, which she couldn't do without me. How sad is that???
And... notice the floor. OK, it's not the greatest photo, it's from my blackberry, which I'm not really used to yet-but you get the idea. Anyway- the floor- if you look really close you can see pieces of it missing. Seems that the madster likes to chew on it. She's found a way to gnaw up pieces of it- which I've found in the strangest places.
But, even with that, she is adorable and fun. I never though I would say this-- but I'm so glad we got her!

No comments: