Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ever wonder part 2

More thoughts to ponder...

Ever wonder why when you lose weight, you lose it where you don't want to? After all these years it finally looked like I hit puberty-- I had a real chest-- AND DIDN'T HAVE TO BUY PADDED BRAS!!! And now, embracing the new diet- well, lets just say that the best things are the first to go.

Ever wonder why it is McD's started selling fancy coffee??? Do they think they can compete with SB's? Maybe it's just me, but if i want a cheap, fast burger, I'll head to McD's. If I want good coffee, (which I always want, need, crave) I head to SB.

Ever wonder where they come up with the ideas for some of these reality shows and the people that take part in them? I mean really, who wants to be branded a bridezilla? Tha's just what I want to do- go on national tv and show what a b---- I am to the world, NOT!

And what about the movies- another Star Trek. Have all the writers lost all originality and creativity??? Why all the remakes?

Ever wonder why people like me feel the need to post the silly things they think about??

'Til next time, Blessings,
TC

No comments: