Sunday, March 27, 2011

The (Coming) End of the Road

Things I will miss about the church in Dayton:

1. Time with RW
2. Working with RW
3. the people
4. The garden
5. Baking
6. Potlucks

Things I won't miss:
1. The drive
2. The politics
3. Doing the bulletin EVERY WEEK
4. Negative comments and criticism about the above item- hey- I do it for free, week in and week out. Somebody else can step up and take the crap
5. The music- old dead people tunes DO NOT appeal to me
6. Being labeled the secretary- nothing wrong with being a secretary, but if that's what I am, well, where's the paycheck?
7. Labels- I get to be a CHRISTIAN again- no labels!!!!
8. Feeling like it's a job and not church

2 comments:

Art instruction DVDs said...

This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

Teri said...

Thanks Daniel,
Like everything else in life it's a work in progress. One that gets pushed to the back burner all too often, but that's ok.
Blessings,
teri